- Export your VCFG from the Lync Control Panel.
- Place the VCFG in the same folder as the LyncVCFGConverter.ps1 file.
- Open the Powershell Command Windows and navigate to the directory where you have the files stored.
- The syntax for running the script is .\LyncVCFGConverter.ps1 ConfigFileName.VCFG
- The script will automatically start processing the VCFG file and extract the data from it.
- Upon completion it will save the Excel spreadsheet and open it.
- The information is separated into the following tabs: Location Profiles, PSTN Usages, PSTN Routes, Voice Policies, and Trunk Configuration
It’s a pretty simple straight forward process, and it includes status updates along the way. I will get some screen shots posted with more information later today.